Beltronics Radar Forum  

Go Back   Beltronics Radar Forum > Windshield Mounted Detectors > GT-7

Notices

Old November 1st, 2015

Default Don't Overlook this Awesome Detector

I have been running this thing and really love it. It's grown on me. Seems like we haven't been hearing too much about it. I think the Max360 kind of stole the show lately. But personally I like this unit better than the 360.

No arrows I realize. But something about the look and feel to this unit to me is awesome. Plus I love the Beltronic Tones especially KA Band.

If you're looking for a Beltronic WS unit with all the features you need to get this thing.

So many choices in detectors now. A lot of it comes down to preference. I guess for me I just really prefer the Beltronic Units.

Am I alone here. Anyone else think this thing is just fantastic ?

If it had an M3 I would say it was the Best Detector known to man.
Old May 13th, 2016

Yeah it seems to be a really well designed detector. I just upgraded from the V6 and the range was still adequate in most cases. The false alerts were just a bit much on my daily commute. The only thing im concerned with is the tsr function on. With it on it filters out collison monitor system extremely well im just worried about range with the I/O low power k guns. any thoughts?
Old July 19th, 2016

I was just watching a Youtube video on it and It does look like a great radar detector with great detection. My quesion is how good is it with false alarms? I find that's where most radar detector lack in my opinion.
Old July 21st, 2016
Official Beltronics Rep

The GT-7 is excellent at rejecting false alerts without a loss in performance. It uses true DSP technology to accurately analyze all signals received and has a built-in GPS chip to store and ignore fixed location signals which operate on the same frequencies as police radar.
Old August 10th, 2016

Absolutely! I am a big fan of this detector. If it were me and I had to choose between this one and the Max I'd take the GT-7.
Old February 9th, 2017

I'm not sure which model of radar Kasher1997 is so fond of but I guess he means the GT-7. It must be a dream for Beltronics to have such fan out in reality. I can only agree with the swots praise. Before Christmas, I drove with my family and together with some friends to rent a cottage in the Swedish mountains. We both have radar detector in the cars but of different makes. We drove the same route at the same time but only one of us was stopped due to speeding. It was not me! I run Beltronics.

Last edited by drivetoofast; April 27th, 2017 at 01:54 PM.