Beltronics Radar Forum  

Go Back   Beltronics Radar Forum > Accessories > Software & Subscriptions

Notices

Old May 5th, 2015

Default Detector Tools

Where can I download Beltronics Detector Tools onto my new laptop? It's been a couple of years since I downloaded it to my desktop PC and I can't remember where to locate it here on this site. Thanks in advance.
Old May 5th, 2015

I find it amazing that 91 of you have viewed this post and none of you know where to download Detector Tools.
Old May 10th, 2015

Just saw your question. When I registered my STiR Plus approximately two months ago, I went to www.beltronics.com/register/register.asp and after I filled out the registration information I believe I was able to select the Beltronics Detector Tools, which placed a shortcut icon on my laptop's home page. I have only used the shortcut to access the Beltronics Detector Tools program to run various options in the Detector Tools program. But, when I have the Detector Tools program open, it does not display a web address. I just tried to find how I could get into the Detector Tools program without using the shortcut icon, but I can't find out how to do it. I think the only way to get to the Detector Tools program is to go to the registration web address I have above, and either register your detector, if you haven't done so before, or try to get into the Detector Tools program by inserting your detector's serial number if you have previously registered it. If all of that fails, call Beltronics and see if they can help you get into the Beltronics Detector Tools program.

Good Luck.